Import Auto Service Volvo Service
Import Auto Service is your one-stop Volvo Service San Diego repair shop for all your Volvo services, located less than a mile from the Mission Gorge Road exit in Santee, CA. You should have a trusted auto mechanic in San Diego on-call who is ready to help, and Import Auto Service is here for you to address all your Volvo needs.
We specialize in servicing cars of European and Asian make, including Volvos of all years and models, and provide a full range of auto repairs, including major fixes such as electrical system malfunction, engine replacement, and transmission replacement.
The most important part of car servicing is diagnostics. A proper diagnostic will ensure quality service and a longer life for your vehicle. While looking for Volvo service in San Diego, it is important to find experienced Volvo engineers who are also familiar with technology.
Common issues to look for in your Volvo include the following
- Transmission shifting issues due to internal failure and/or software issues
- Exterior light bulbs may burn out prematurely
- Front upper strut mounts may fail and cause noise while going over bumps
- Transmission failure common
- Hard shifting from transmission
- Abnormal noise from front suspension due to worn control arm bushings
- ABS control module failure
General maintenance tips for your Volvo
- Regularly change oil and air filter (every 3-4k miles for regular oil, every 5-8k miles for synthetic)
- Rotate your tires every 5-8k miles
- Check tire pressure
- Check belts every 25k miles
- Replace timing belt every 100k miles
- Check battery terminals
- Regularly check and top off fluids
- Flush cooling system once per year
- Check brake pads and rotors regularly
- Replace fluid and bleed brake system once per year
Benefits of regular maintenance
- Lower maintenance costs over time
- Better gas mileage
- Increase resale value (be sure to document all services)
As family-owned business, we here at Import Auto Service believe in a strong, committed relationship with our valued Volkswagen customers and in always providing superior service to our San Diego auto family. To make an appointment, simply fill out our online request form or give us a call, and we’ll take care of the rest!