Santee MINI Repair and Service
Import Auto Service, located less than a mile from the Mission Gorge Road exit in Santee, CA, is a family-owned business is your one-stop Mini Cooper Service San Diego repair shop that specializes in servicing European and Asian cars. Whatever the year and make of your car, we address all your Mini Cooper service needs through providing a full range of auto repairs, from major electrical power steering, to clutch failures and transmission issues.
To ensure that you are receiving superior service while also extending the life of your vehicle, accurately determining the issue with your Mini Cooper is the most important part of car servicing. At Import Auto Service, all of our mechanics are experienced Mini Cooper service technicians who are also well-versed in the latest technology.
Common issues to look for in your Mini Cooper include the following
- Clutch may wear prematurely
- Electric door locks may malfunction
- Electric power steering pump may fail
- Automatic transmission failure on “Sealed for Life” transmissions
General maintenance tips for your Mini Cooper
- Regularly change oil and air filter (every 3-4k miles for regular oil, every 5-8k miles for synthetic)
- Rotate your tires every 5-8k miles
- Check tire pressure
- Check belts every 25k miles
- Replace timing belt every 100k miles
- Check battery terminals
- Regularly check and top off fluids
- Flush cooling system once per year
- Check brake pads and rotors regularly
- Replace fluid and bleed brake system once per year
Benefits of regular maintenance
- Lower maintenance costs over time
- Better gas mileage
- Increase resale value (be sure to document all services)
At Import Auto Service, we aim to provide the best quality service for our valued Mini Cooper customers. To make an appointment with us, simply fill out online request form or give us a call, and we’ll take care of the rest!