Import Auto Service Land Rover Service
Import Auto Service is your one-stop Land Rover Service San Diego repair shop for all your Land Rover service needs, located less than a mile from the Mission Gorge Road exit in Santee, CA.
We are a family-owned business with experienced service engineers who are also familiar with technology, Import Auto Service is your trusted on-call mechanic in San Diego. We provide a full range of auto repairs for Land Rovers of all years and models, including major fixes such as suspension and steering problems, engine replacement, and transmission replacement.
The most important part of servicing is diagnostics. A proper diagnostic will ensure quality service and a longer life for your vehicle.
Common issues to look for in your Land Rover include the following
- Air suspension issues
- Noise clunk from front suspension
- Battery drainage issues
- Drivetrain vibrations
- Electrical problems
- Stuck steering column
General maintenance tips for your Land Rover
- Regularly change oil and air filter (every 3-4k miles for regular oil, every 5-8k miles for synthetic)
- Rotate your tires every 5-8k miles
- Check tire pressure
- Check belts every 25k miles
- Replace timing belt every 100k miles
- Check battery terminals
- Regularly check and top off fluids
- Flush cooling system once per year
- Check brake pads and rotors regularly
- Replace fluid and bleed brake system once per year
Benefits of regular maintenance
- Lower maintenance costs over time
- Better gas mileage
- Increase resale value (be sure to document all services)
At Import Auto Service, we believe in a strong, committed relationship with our customers and in always providing superior service to our San Diego auto family. To make an appointment, simply fill out our online request form or give us a call, and we’ll take care of the rest!