Santee Honda Repair and Service
Import Auto Service, your one-stop Honda Service San Diego repair shop for all your Honda service needs, is located less than a mile from the Mission Gorge Road exit in Santee, CA. We specialize in Asian cars and offer a full range of auto repairs for Hondas of all years and models, including major valve jobs, engine replacements, transmission replacements and scheduled maintenance.
You should have a trusted auto mechanic on-call in San Diego, and Import Auto Service is here to help you with all your Honda needs. We have experienced Honda service mechanics who are also well-versed in the common service problems Hondas may have.
Accurately assessing and determining the issue is the most important part of car servicing, as doing so will guarantee you receive superior service while also extending the longevity of your vehicle.
Common issues to look for in your Honda include the following
- Brake rotor problems causing vibration
- Transmission failure
- Vibration due to damaged engine mounts
- Front compliance bushings may crack
- Hood release cable breaking at handle
- Power window switch failure
General maintenance tips for your Honda
- Regularly change oil and air filter (every 3-4k miles for regular oil, every 5-8k miles for synthetic)
- Rotate your tires every 5-8k miles
- Check tire pressure
- Check belts every 25k miles
- Replace timing belt every 100k miles
- Check battery terminals
- Regularly check and top off fluids
- Flush cooling system once per year
- Check brake pads and rotors regularly
- Replace fluid and bleed brake system once per year
Benefits of regular maintenance
- Lower maintenance costs over time
- Better gas mileage
- Increase resale value (be sure to document all services)
At Import Auto Service, we value our loyal Honda customers and pride ourselves on providing exceptional service. To make an appointment, simply fill out our online request form or give us a call, and we’ll take care of the rest!