Import Auto Service
Located less than a mile from the Mission Gorge Road exit in Santee, CA is Import Auto Service, your one-stop Fiat Service San Diego repair shop for all your Fiat service needs. A family-owned business, we specialize in servicing European and Asian cars, including Fiats of all years and models. We offer a full range of auto repairs, including 30k, 60k 90K services, engine replacements, and clutch replacement.
You should have a trusted auto mechanic on-call in San Diego, and Import Auto Service is here to help you with all your Fiat needs. Regardless of the year and model of your Fiat, accurately assessing and determining the issue is the most important part of car servicing. Proper diagnostics will guarantee you receive superior service while also extending the longevity of your vehicle. At Import Auto Service, we are experienced Fiat service mechanics who are also well-versed in technology.
Common issues to look for in your Fiat include the following
- Excessive oil usage
- CV joint failure
- Regularly change oil and air filter (every 3-4k miles for regular oil, every 5-8k miles for synthetic)
- Rotate your tires every 5-8k miles
- Check tire pressure
- Check belts every 25k miles
- Replace timing belt every 100k miles
- Check battery terminals
- Regularly check and top off fluids
- Flush cooling system once per year
- Check brake pads and rotors regularly
- Replace fluid and bleed brake system once per year
Benefits of regular maintenance
- Lower maintenance costs over time
- Better gas mileage
- Increase resale value (be sure to document all services)
At Import Auto Service, we aim to provide the best quality service to our valued Fiat customers. To make an appointment, simply fill out our online request form or give us a call, and we’ll take care of the rest!