Check Engine Light Service
Our most common request for diagnostic testing is due to the “Check Engine” Light coming on. When the check engine light turns on in your car, it could be from a variety of issues. Our technicians are trained and certified to use up to date diagnostic equipment to properly troubleshoot your check engine light issue. After we determine the cause of the problem, we’ll provide you with an estimate for the repair of the issue that caused the light to come on.
In order to help us with our diagnosis, be sure to note anything that was happening when the check engine light came on. A few things to look for are:
- What were the road conditions?
- What speed were you driving?
- Was the vehicle recently serviced?
- Did anything happen prior to the light coming on such as running something over or hearing a loud sound?
- When was the last time your check engine light came on?
Check engine light diagnosis is a complimentary service we offer to all of our customers. Schedule an appointment at our shop in Santee today!