Santee Audi Repair and Service
Located less than a mile from the Mission Gorge Road exit in Santee, CA is your one-stop Audi Service San Diego repair shop for all your Audi service needs. It is important to find experienced engineers who are also familiar with technology while looking for quality Audi service in San Diego. You should have a trusted auto mechanic in San Diego on-call, and Import Auto Service is here to assist you with all of your Audi needs.
The most important part of car servicing is diagnostics. Whether your car is new or an older model, properly determining what is wrong with your vehicle will not only ensure quality service, but will also extend the longevity of your Audi.
Common issues to look for in your Audi include the following
- Faulty torque converter
- Digital display failure
- Check engine light due to vacuum leaks, 02 sensor, or catalytic converter fluid
- Fluid leak from transmission output shaft seal
- Multi-link suspension components may wear prematurely
- Water pump and timing belt failure
General maintenance tips for your Audi
- Regularly change oil and air filter (every 3-4k miles for regular oil, every 5-8k miles for synthetic)
- Rotate your tires every 5-8k miles
- Check tire pressure
- Check belts every 25k miles
- Replace timing belt every 100k miles
- Check battery terminals
- Regularly check and top off fluids
- Flush cooling system once per year
- Check brake pads and rotors regularly
- Replace fluid and bleed brake system once per year
Benefits of regular maintenance
- Lower maintenance costs over time
- Better gas mileage
- Increase resale value (be sure to document all services)
We provide a full range of auto repairs, including major valve jobs, engine replacements, and transmission replacement. We specialize in servicing cars of European and Asian make, including Audis from all years and models.
At Import Auto Service, we believe in a strong, committed relationship with our customers and in always providing superior service to our San Diego auto family. To make an appointment, simply fill out our online request form or give us a call, and we’ll take care of the rest!