Santee Acura Repair and Service
Import Auto Service is your one-stop Acura Service San Diego repair shop, located off the Mission Gorge Road exit in Santee, CA. While looking for Acura Service in San Diego, it is important to find experienced engineers who are also familiar with technology. Anytime your vehicle’s indicator or service light/check engine alert is blinking, you should have a trusted auto mechanic in San Diego on-call who is ready to help, and Import Auto Service is here for you.
The most important part of servicing is diagnostics. A proper diagnostic will ensure quality service and a longer life for your vehicle.
Common issues to look for in your Acura include the following
- Engine mount replacement
- Transmission mount replacement
- Transmission leaks
- Battery drainage issues
- Electrical issues in some Acura models
General maintenance tips for your Acura
- Regularly change oil and air filter (every 3-4k miles for regular oil, every 5-8k miles for synthetic)
- Rotate your tires every 5-8k miles
- Check tire pressure
- Check belts every 25k miles
- Replace timing belt every 100k miles
- Check battery terminals
- Regularly check and top off fluids
- Flush cooling system once per year
- Check brake pads and rotors regularly
- Replace fluid and bleed brake system once per year
Benefits of regular maintenance
- Lower maintenance costs over time
- Better gas mileage
- Increase resale value (be sure to document all services)
We specialize in servicing cars of Asian and European make, including Acuras of all years and models. We provide a full range of auto repairs, including major fixes such as valve jobs, engine replacement, and transmission replacement.
At Import Auto Service, we believe in a strong, committed relationship with our customers and in always providing superior service to our San Diego auto family. To make an appointment, simply fill out our online request form or give us a call, and we’ll take care of the rest!