At Import Auto Service, we know how important your Nissan is to you. You should have a trusted auto mechanic on-call in San Diego, and we are here to help you with all your Nissan service needs. We specialize in European and Asian cars and offer a full range of auto repairs for Nissans of all years and models, including major valve jobs, engine replacements, and transmission replacements. A family-owned business, we are located less than a mile away from the Mission Gorge Road Exit in Santee, CA.
All of our technicians at Import Auto Service are experienced Nissan service San Diego mechanics who are also well-versed in technology. Accurately assessing and determining the issue is the most important part of car servicing, as doing so will guarantee you receive superior service as well as extend the life of your vehicle.
Common issues to look for in your Nissan include the following
- Crankshaft angle sensor or camshaft position sensor failure causing loss of engine power
- Mass air flow sensor failure
- Cracked exhaust manifold causing noise during acceleration
General maintenance tips for your Nissan
- Regularly change oil and air filter (every 3-4k miles for regular oil, every 5-8k miles for synthetic)
- Rotate your tires every 5-8k miles
- Check tire pressure
- Check belts every 25k miles
- Replace timing belt every 100k miles
- Check battery terminals
- Regularly check and top off fluids
- Flush cooling system once per year
- Check brake pads and rotors regularly
- Replace fluid and bleed brake system once per year
Benefits of regular maintenance
- Lower maintenance costs over time
- Better gas mileage
- Increase resale value (be sure to document all services)
At Import Auto Service, we pride ourselves on providing exceptional service to our valued Nissan customers. To make an appointment, simply fill out our online request form or give us a call, and we’ll take care of the rest!